Access ‘Cuse, a pre-welcome program designed to address the unique transitional concerns of our students who are planning to seek disability-related accommodations while attending Syracuse University or SUNY ESF.
The goal of this program is to educate students about the differences between special education in high school and disability support in higher education. We review how they will access their accommodations while attending, learn about the array of resources available, and most importantly, build a community of learners that is both empowering and positive.
To help get you started on your educational journey, please watch the following videos:
Important Note: To access these videos, you will need to log-in with your SYR email and password (into Microsoft 365 when prompted).
- Director’s Address (~7 minutes)
- The Interactive Process: Creating your Access Plan (~3 minutes)
- Disability Student Portal (~4 minutes)
- CDR Exam Services, Note-taking Services, Alternative Format (~6 minutes)
- Academic Support (~5 minutes)
- Get Involved! Programming & Events (~4 minutes)
Access ‘Cuse 2020 has ended. Thank you to all of those who attended!