Appeals, Concerns, Feedback

Feedback or Concerns:

SU and ESF students who believe they have been treated unfairly either by a staff member of CDR or their professor/instructor regarding disability related accommodations or supports, are encouraged to first meet with their Access Coordinators, if appropriate. If the situation is not resolved to their satisfaction, they should meet with the Director of Disability Resources.

Students can also report general disability access concerns to the Office of Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, and Resolution Services.


Students who wish to appeal a final decision regarding a specific accommodation request from CDR, can email the Director & ADA/503/504 Coordinator at .