The Center for Disability Resources (CDR), formerly known as Office of Disability Services (ODS) would like to formally recognize individual faculty and staff who go above and beyond for students. Although it is a collaborative effort, there are individuals who have exceeded our expectations and embrace our culture of empowering students, inclusion, and celebrating the uncelebrated.
CDR looks to YOU to submit your nomination for Faculty and Staff who have gone above and beyond with supporting students.
- Nominations are have closed as of Wednesday, April 13, 2022. Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination!
- We ask all nominees and nominators to attend the event. If your nomination is selected, you will be contacted via email after the posted deadline has passed to present your nominee with their award.
- This year’s ceremony will take place at the Whitman School of Management Building in the Milton Room, 4th floor.
- The event will be on Thursday, May 5, 2022 from 2-4pm.
- Official RSVP’s have been emailed to guests. Please RSVP to the event if you received an RSVP invite. American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation and Communication Access Real-time Translation (CART) will be provided. If you require other accommodations, or have dietary needs, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 315-443-4498 by April 28, 2022.