During this suspension of residential classes, the Center for Disability Resources (CDR), formerly known as the Office of Disability Services (ODS) will remain open and available for our students, faculty, and community. We will continue to work closely with students and faculty to ensure uninterrupted access to course content.
To keep up-to-date, please monitor the:
- CDR’s Faculty/Staff Resources and Guidelines for Student Accommodations Page
- CDR’s Student Resources for COVID-19 Page
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response and Updates webpage as the official source of information from the University.
CDR will remain operational:
- The Student and Faculty Disability Portals (on MySlice) allow for continued communications between the student, faculty, and CDR access counselor
- Email Victoria Weber for questions related to the Disability Faculty Portal
- Students can register with the office
- Current CDR students can make appointments via their ‘Appointments’ tab within their Resource Portal with their Access Counselor and meet virtually or by phone
- Students can request additional accommodations as a result of the online format, and new accommodation letters will be distributed via the Faculty Portal
- Peer notes will continue to be uploaded as needed or appropriate. For assistance, please email SU Notes
- Students seeking academic support can email Karen Toole
- CDR will continue to support faculty in providing enhanced accessibility of course materials/exams to students who require it. Please email CDR Alternate Format for assistance
- Questions about a specific student should be directed to the assigned Access Counselor (indicated on the student’s letter), while all other questions should be emailed to the Center for Disability Resources